4/11/2014

Bazaar Treasures

recently i found two pieces from my wishlist. whishlists items are really a strange thing. mostly it takes months or ( if you're really unlucky) years to find those items as many wishlists containing the rarest of items. so i always kind of didn't wanted to put a wishlist together because it kind of provokes you to really start searching for those rare and super rare items. maybe thats why i put my wishlist in my album instead of my presentation so i don't have to look at those pieces all the time and go totally nuts because of it. a long time i didn't had the money nor the pacience to reduce my (already pretty small) whishlist. but as i said during the last weeks i was lucky and found two pieces. one i found at the bazaar for a still high but not outrageous price. the other one came to me from my dear SD friend KLADIAAA.



 

this top named top inspired by marni, is not only wonderful because of its calm and pale colors but because of its graphic shape. lately i'm really into a minimalist, pale colored  look so this shirt arrived just in time at my medolls wardrobe. 





 


 

the inspiration for the SD version of the shirt came from the 2010 fall ready to wear collection by the fashion lable MARNI 



 

the second piece is called flower printed oversized tee and was originaly released at the bonjour bizou store. i love the print, and i did once saw the original dress on a photo and SD really did a great job on this one. so i was happy to pay a bit more and get a great piece of (virtual) clothing.


so i could cross of these two items from my wishlist but there a still some items left and i thought i just show you which exactly, and if you happen to own a piece from this list and would like to sell or trade it please feel free to contact me via dolly message or write a comment in my guestbook.

 as you can see it isn't that many (:D)






so long