1/18/2012

Graphisme Nr. 2






 

anne sofie, 20, denmark, girl
 





what makes her style special: watching anne sofies medoll is sometimes like watching the rising sun, that may sound a bit cheesy but i think is the best metaphor to descirbe her style. as you can see in the exampels below anne sofie follows a certain rule when dressing up her doll, the rule of minialism which isn't always easy to follow. her outfits could be based on early JIL SANDER collections. in my opinion her style is dominated by a restraint which was shaped by designers like ALEXANDER WANG. again we have a special use of color (which is for me the key to a unique and personal style) which is also shown in the examples below.
 


 




after explaining her style and show some awsome examples its time to let the it girl rise her voice, of course anne sofie answerd a few question focusing on fashion, style and inspiration which you can also check out on her personal real-life blog.

where do your inspiration come from? 
My inspiration comes from many different places. I follow various fashion blogs, I read fashion magazines and since my style is influenced by the 198Os and 199Os I also find a lot of inspiration in TV-shows and movies from those two decades.

do you have a fashion icon ? 
Mary-Kate Olsen has always been my number one icon. I love the way she dresses and behaves. She's such an inspiration.

what is you favourite color and why? 
My favorite color is black because it goes with everything. I don't like bright colors and never have. I simply don't feel comfortable in, say, red or yellow or whatever. I like muted colors. 

your favourite piece of clothes ? 
I'm not sure if you're looking for a specific fave piece of clothes from my wardrobe or if it's my fave item in general(?) However, I love shorts. They're comfortable to wear and they come in so many different varieties and are always easy to style. And they allow me to show off my legs. ;-) 

I would kill for designs from ...
Acne and Chanel. Acne is the most interesting brand, I think. Their style is just what I like. Chanel is just the greatest of all, in my opinion. I love vintage Chanel and plan to get a vintage Chanel bag - hopefully soon!
 

it was really interesting to look behind a dolls style and see what lies below, i hope you feel as inspired as i do now. more dolls should concentrate on building a personal style instead of putting some feathers on her eyes because "everybody does it"  stardoll is place where we can express OURSEFLS keep that in mind and don't forget to visit ANNE.SOFIE, don't be afraid to wirte some nice words in her guestbook. 


stay edgy

XX